IELTS General Speaking Test
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where do you live?
– What do you like about the place where you live?
– What outdoor and indoor activities did you do with your parents when you were a child?
– Has the type of travelling changed since you were a child, and how?
– Do you use a computer? For what?
– Do you think computers have changed peoples’ lives today? How and why?
Describe an advertisement that you like the most. You should say
– What is the product in the advertisement?
– Where did you see it first?
– Why do you like the advertisement the most?
Follow up question: Do you still watch this advertisement?
– What forms of media are used for advertising products?
– Which form is used the most today?
– What does social media advertise the most?
– What role does music play in advertising?
– Does it make any difference, and how?
– How will the media change in the next 50 years?