IELTS WRITING TEST
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have recently employed a plumber to do a job at a place you renovating, however, something went wrong with the work that created a problem for your project. Write a letter to the plumber and say
– What was the problem?
– How can it be fixed?
– Suggest how to approach the job in the future.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays people are affected by social media and the Internet. Is it a good or a bad trend in your opinion? Explain it by giving your own examples.
IELTS SPEAKING TEST
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What is your favourite pastime?
– Do you listen to music while working?
– Do people listen to music much in your country? Why?
Describe a skill that you have learned other than in college or school in your life. Please say
– What was the skill?
– How did you learn it?
– Would you like to learn it more in depth? Why?
– What would you do with it in the future?
– What events do people celebrate in your country?
– What makes an event special?
– Do you think food plays an important role in the event? Why?